Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sylar's Mission

Sylar just read off my challenge. I looked at the ugly hat thing. It was my turn to draw.

I reached in and pulled out a little paper square with some scribbling on it. "Well, this can't be right," I said. I read the challenge outloud, "Eat Mr. Bennet's brain."

"Yay!" Sylar cheered. "You picked it..uh, I mean, oopsie! How'd that get in there?"

Jon seemed annoyed. "Okay, you guys," he said, "I'll overlook these sabotage attempts, as long as you promise not to play fair in the actual challenge. Draw again, Noah."

I pulled out another paper. It was much bigger than the last one and unrolled like a scroll. "Let's see," I started. "You are going on a scavenger hunt for the items of past contestants." It included a list:
  • Koma's Thong
  • West's Spy Binoculars
  • Xavier's Appendix
  • Ciera's Third Grade English Teacher
  • Erifia's Lekku Band
  • Nepharia's Stilettos
  • Kon-El's Courage
  • Hotstuff's Coffee Maker
  • Gyrobo's Nuts
  • Merlyn's Landspeeder


"Great!" Jon said. "Now get to it."

"Hold on," I put my hand up to his face. "There's more." I read the last sentence on the paper. "Disney villains will be competing against you in this scavenger hunt, and they don't always play nice."


Jon looked at me to see if I was done. I just nodded.

"Alrighty, then," he said. "Go!"

10 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It sounds like we're in Oz.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That's a lot of scavengers to hunt for.

Nepharia said...

You have no IDEA what I'm going to make him do for those shoes....

captain koma said...

I wear these thongs -

My Thongs.

Ciera said...

What? I have to give up my Third Grade English Teacher?

Anonymous said...

coffee maker? no not my mini dragon friend
(that is his name)

Gyrobo said...

Lucky I ordered a gross.

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) check out that emo boy one at this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is rocks
Check out at this cool emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/a6olap

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online reviews tramadol for opiate withdrawal - order tramadol legally