Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bennet's Challenge

So there we were, Bennet, Jon and I, all standing around a hat. I was ready to draw a challenge for Mr. Glasses. I reached in, and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Kill Sylar," I read the challenge aloud.

"How'd that get in there?" Mr. Glasses laughed nervously, and then shrugged. "Oh well," he said, pulling out his gun and aiming it at me.

Jon the Introglockenspeil shook his head. "Eliminating gladiators is my job. Draw another challenge, Sylar."

Mr. Glasses pouted and lowered his gun as I pulled another challenge from the hat, and read it to my enemy:

"The planet Mongo is in trouble again. The band Queen, with their new frontman, Flash Gordon, were on the planet recording their new theme song when they were captured by the Emperor Ming. You must travel to Mongo and rescue the band."

Putting down the piece of paper, I looked at Mr. Glasses, and laughed.

Now, for him to draw for my challenge...

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Now there's a challenge for you.

Nepharia said...

EGADS! Not MING! He's more evil that I am!

Gyrobo said...

Wow... he sure is under pressure.